Code of Ethics
All ABPMP members must read and agree to the ABPMP Code of Ethics.
As a professional in business process management, I recognize:
- Commitment to society. I will participate to the best of my ability in disseminating knowledge about process management. I maintain the confidentiality of the information entrusted to me and do not use confidential information in my personal interests.
- Commitments to your employer/clients. I will strive to fulfill these obligations to the best of my ability, protect the interests of my employer/clients, and make informed and honest advice. I will share business process management practices using all the resources available to me.
- Commitment to my colleagues and the professional community. I will uphold the high ABPMP standards set out in the Association’s Charter.
I accept these obligations as a personal responsibility and as a member of this Association. I shall actively discharge these obligations and I dedicate myself to that end.
Standards of Conduct:
These standards expand on the Code of Ethics by providing specific statements of behaviour in support of the Code of Ethics. They are not objectives to be strived for; they are rules that no true professional will violate.
In recognition of professional obligations every member of ABPMP will:
- avoid conflicts of interest and make known any potential conflicts
Protect the privacy and confidentiality of all information entrusted to him;
- accept full responsibility for work that he performs;
- to the best of his ability, ensure that the products of his work are used in a socially responsible way;
- support, respect, and abide by the appropriate local, national, and international laws;
- make every effort to ensure that he has the most current knowledge and that the proper expertise is available when needed;
- share his knowledge with others and present factual and objective information to the best of my ability;
- be fair, honest, and objective in all professional relationships;
- cooperate with others in achieving understanding and in identifying problems;
- to protect the proper interests of his employer and his clients at all times;
- take appropriate action in regard to any illegal or unethical practices that come to his attention – He must bring charges against any person only when he has a reasonable basis for believing in the truth of the allegations and without any regard to personal interest;
- never use knowledge of a confidential or personal nature in any unauthorized manner or to achieve personal gain;
- never misrepresent or withhold information that is germane to a problem or situation of public concern; nor will he allow any such known information to remain unchallenged;
- not take advantage of the lack of knowledge or inexperience on the part of others;
- not use or take credit for the work of others without specific acknowledgement and authorization;
- not misuse authority entrusted to him;
- acknowledge that he has read, understand, and will uphold these professional ethics and standards of conduct.
Leave your message and we will contact you as soon as possible
Ukraine, Kyiv, Druzhkivska St., 10, office 724, 03113