- By using the Site or any part of it, the User automatically gives full and unconditional consent to all the terms of the Rules of the Association and undertakes following these Rules.
- If the User does not agree with the terms of the Rules (in whole or part), he must immediately leave the Site. Use of the Site, any information on the Site and use of the Services of the Site, in this case, are prohibited.
- If the law of the country of residence or stay, for any reason prohibits or restricts the use of the Site, the User should refrain from visiting it. Any use of the Site in such a situation is the responsibility of the User, and these Rules remain in force.
- Information published on the Site in the form of news, articles, descriptions of products and services, and other information materials of the Association, relevant to the date of their compilation. Over time, or as a result of subsequent events, some of this information may become incomplete or out of date. After publication on the Site, the Association does not guarantee prompt adjustments to such information.
- The opinion of the authors of articles, news, comments, and feedback posted on the Site may not coincide with the opinion and position of the Association.
- Appeals, proposals, and claims of individuals and legal entities to the Association in connection with the Rules, all questions regarding the operation of the Site, related to the rights and interests of third parties in its use may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. ua.
- The right to use the brand name, trademarks, domain names, and other insignia of the Association may be granted only with the written consent of the Association.
- These Rules may be amended and/or supplemented by the Association unilaterally without any special notice.
- The current version of the Rules is located on the Internet at http://abpmp.org.ua/terms-conditions/.
- The Association recommends that Users regularly check the Terms for changes and/or additions. Continuation of use of the Site by the User after making changes and/or additions to the current Rules means acceptance and consent of the User with such changes and/or additions.
Rights, duties, and responsibilities of the Parties
- The User is obliged to indicate and post on the Site reliable information, as well as reliable, complete, and up-to-date personal data.
- If the User believes that the site contains information that violates his rights, he should send a message to the e-mail address email@example.com and provide all information confirming the fact of violation of his rights.
- If the User has provided false information about the violation of his rights, he is fully responsible for the damages and costs incurred in this connection.
- The User when using the Site is prohibited to:
- distort information about yourself or your relationships with other people or organizations;
- use any computer programs to collect information on the Site and/or interact with the Site and its services;
- carry out an illegal collection, systematization, storage, and dissemination of personal data of other Users;
- carry out actions aimed at disrupting the normal functioning of the Site and its services, as well as disrupting the functionality of computer equipment and software;
- download, store, publish, distribute and provide access to, or otherwise use viruses, Trojans, and other malicious programs;
- download, store, publish, distribute and access, or otherwise use any information that:
- is illegal or contrary to the Rules and Policies of the Association;
- contains calls for the violation of the procedure established by the Constitution of Ukraine and the laws of Ukraine;
- contains obscene expressions, even with the use of masking characters, such as “*”.
- contains threats and intimidation;
- distributes unsolicited e-mail, spam;
- does not carry a semantic load;
- misleads other users;
- contains advertising, pornographic, erotic materials;
- contains threats, discredits, insults, degrades honor and dignity or business reputation, or violates the privacy of others;
- users, or third parties;
- contains extremist materials;
- promotes criminal activity or contains advice, instructions, or guidelines for committing criminal acts;
- violates other rights and interests of individuals and legal entities or the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine.
- post any other information that, in the opinion of the Association, is undesirable, does not meet the objectives of the Site, suppresses the interests of Users, or for other reasons is undesirable for posting on the Site.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell and resell the Services for any purpose, except where such actions have been expressly permitted to the User following the terms of a separate agreement with the Association.
- The User is personally responsible for any information posted on the Site, notifies the Association and/or other Users.
- Rights of the Association:
- in case of posting information by the User on the Site, or taking other actions that contradict the terms of the Rules, or in which it is difficult to determine compliance with the Rules and/or applicable law, the Association has the right without notice, at its discretion, delete in whole or in part information.
- the Association has the right to limit the functionality of the Site, close access to it, change the Site in whole or in part without prior notice to the User.
- Responsibility of the Association:
- the Association is not responsible for the use or non-use of the Site by the User, including the inability to use the Site.
- the Association has no obligation to verify, control and change the information posted by the User on the Site, as well as its accuracy and legality.
- the Association is not responsible for the content of sites, links to which may be present on the Site of the Association, does not guarantee their availability and correct operation.
Intellectual property rights
- All objects that are placed on the Site of the Association, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, audio and video, programs, scripts, and other objects and their combinations (hereinafter – the Content), are objects of exclusive rights of the Association and other right holders.
- Except for the cases established by these Rules, as well as the current legislation of Ukraine, the Content may not be copied (reproduced), processed, distributed, published, transferred, sold, or otherwise used in whole or in part without the prior permission of the owner, unless the owner explicitly has expressed his consent to the use of the Content by the User.
- Use of the Content by the User is allowed only for non-commercial use, provided that in each case the use of Content from the Site of all copyright marks (copyrights), insertion of a hyperlink to the Site https://abpmp.org.ua, preservation of the author’s name in the same form, keeping the Content unchanged.
- By posting on the Site Content that belongs to him legally, the User grants other users a non-exclusive right to use it by viewing, reproducing (including copying), processing, and other rights, except when such use causes or may cause harm to the legitimate interests of the right holder.
- The User is personally responsible for any Content and/or other information that he publishes on the Site or with its help, as well as for the use of the Content and/or any information from the Site.
- By placing his Content on the Site, the User automatically grants the Association the non-exclusive right to use it by copying, reproducing, publicly displaying, adapting, translating, and distributing for the Site, including for its promotion.
- The User has the right to publish his Content.
- By posting on the Site any information that contains intellectual property, the User warrants that it does not infringe the copyrights and other rights of third parties.
- These Rules do not give the User any exclusive property rights to any intellectual property of the Association or third parties unless otherwise stated explicitly, i.e. all property rights to such objects are reserved exclusively for the Association and/or relevant third parties.
Sites and Content of third parties
- The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet (hereinafter – third party sites), as well as articles, photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio and video, information, applications, programs, and other Content owned or received from third parties persons (Content of third parties), which is the result of intellectual activity and complies with the legislation of Ukraine and is protected by it.
- The Association is not responsible for any information posted on the sites of third parties to which the User accesses through the Site or the Content of third parties, including any opinions or statements on the sites of third parties, or in Third-party content.
- The link to any site, product, service, any information of commercial or non-commercial nature, which is posted on the Site, is not an endorsement or recommendation of these products/services by the Association.
- If the User decides to leave the Site and go to third party sites and/or use or install third party programs, he does so at his own risk. From this moment, the current Rules no longer apply to the User, he should be guided by the rules and policies of third-party sites.
Leave your message and we will contact you as soon as possible
Ukraine, Kyiv, Druzhkivska St., 10, office 724, 03113